Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wha...........more bad news?


Saw on the OzReport that towing fees for Big Spring are now $350. Wow! That's gonna hurt. Don't understand the 9 days comment unless David is talking about the 2 practice days. I'll likely only do 2 tows and maybe a short out and return on Saturday.

Flying Sylmar today was a bunch of fun with low cloudbase (3800 - 4000). Sylmar launch is @ 3550 so we we're at cloudbase a lot. When we first arrived cloudbase lowered so we had to wait for the valley to heat up a bit before the clouds started to raise. It was a nice change from the 100+ degree weather we've been having.

My radio isn't transmitting so I have a little maintenance to do before Friday. Sunday will be busy and I hope all the little things will get done this week so everything will be OK while I'm off flying the big skies of Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home